- Never eat more than 5 dried apricots. As my friend, Presbyfruit says, "don't be lured in by their fruity goodness." They will bite you in the ---, literally.
- When you see that fine green film on your car, begin taking your allergy medicine. Don't be fooled into thinking that you have outgrown your allergies. You probably haven't. They'll still get you.
- My hair is falling out. Nothing is wrong, its just longer. Longer hair seems to fall out or break off more often. Maybe its just that I didn't notice my short little hairs when they plummeted from my head. Now, there is hair on the drain - something I find disgusting, even when it is my hair. All this hair is due to the fact that I have not had a haircut in over 4 months. For one who used to cut her hair ever 6 weeks, this is astounding. It now touches the back of my neck and takes a good deal longer to dry. I decided I wanted to look more girlie, so I'm growing out my hair. Problem is, I have no goal. I have no idea how long I'm going or what I intend it to look like. Maybe I'll know when I get there. I kinda hope so.
- When did I become so addicted to coffee? My current favorite - Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. It can be iced or hot. I don't care. I love them both. A Starbucks opened a mere two blocks from my office. It's the kiss of death to my pocket book.
- I'm coming cleaning. I'm really excited about Obama! I'm ready for them to wrap this up and move onto the big show down.
- I love the person who invented Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. I'd kiss them if I could find them. They are responsible for bringing ice cream back into my life. I had missed it so very much.
- May has been finicky this year. Its cold and rainy again.
- My garden is lovely and doesn't seem to need much attention. I'm not really sure how I feel about that.